Gang of Youths Deletes Nearly All of its Social Media Posts ... Is New Music Near?

Originally published at: Gang of Youths Deletes Nearly All of its Social Media Posts ... Is New Music Near? – Deepest Sighs - Gang of Youths fan site

Just a few IG posts are left at the moment.

Glad your son pays attention to bands in music and how they handle themselves online. Does that remind you of anyone? Your hypocrisy is noted, but ignored from this corner of the room!

1 Like

I truly appreciate anyone who can acknowledge their own contradictions, but in your defense Matt, you didn’t delete the band’s official accounts. (I would have been mad then!) But I do agree with you, I like going back thru old posts for a band when I get turned onto them. I hope it is the ‘new music is coming’ aspect here.

2 Likes

Teddy - welcome!

I just feel bad for all the history that gets lost with stuff like scrubbing social media accounts. Ugh. I had no idea it was as prevalent as it is with these newer artists. WHERE IS THEIR SENSE OF HISTORY?? #oldmanoldfan #getoffmylawn :laughing:

Welcome to the site Teddy. Let’s get some more music to talk about instead of deleted posts right?

Thank you guys! Ready for music, and ready to have some tour dates to try and make happen!

1 Like